If you like PHPFlasher please consider giving it a on github or by spreading the word on twitter. Your support allows me to keep this package up-to-date and maintainable. Thank you
What is PHPFlasher ?
Flash messages are a great way to add some simple notifications to users of your website or application about important events that may have happened.
PHPFlasher gives a straightforward way to give feedback messages in the current or the next page to users with a flashing system.
The flashing system basically makes it possible to record a message and store it within the session so that it can be retrieved when needed.
Types of Messages
Flash notifications serves as a feedback & confirmation mechanism after the user takes an action.
success : Whatever was attempted did, in fact, succeed.info : Some event occurred that the user should be aware of.warning : Something not good happened, but it isn't an error.error : Some sort of program error occurred.
Why use PHPFlasher ?
PHPFlasher supports many notification libraries : toastr.js, sweetalert 2, pnotify, noty, notyf and even show desktop notifications.
This library is designed, so you can take full control when creating your notifications :
- Show various notifications simultaneously
- LTR and Dark-mode support
- Limit the amount of displayed notifications
- Show Desktop notifications for : Linux, macOS, Windows
- Framework-agnostic with implementations for: Laravel and Symfony
- Autocomplete for PHPSTORM
- You can always create an adapter yourself
- …and more